Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Malwarebytes - Anti-Malware 2.0.3 Release

I had purchased the full (lifetime upgrade deal) of Malwarebytes’ Premium product.

It does great duty to my other AV/AM lines of defense.

The fresh interface works great and I don’t have many complaints. Although the application (not DAT file) updating seems to need some work I guess.

A new version was released some time back and despite much patience and waiting I never saw the product update. Forum info suggests they push updates out in a controlled manner…but I’m not clear on that process.

History of Product Releases, Updates & Fixes (change logs) - Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.3 Released - Malwarebytes Forum

So eventually I gave up and downloaded the latest package manually (note link fires a download dialog box!) and “over-installed” it on my current version.

It went on clean and is now “upgraded”.

FYI.

--Claus Valca

No comments: