Saturday, October 19, 2013

Windows 8.1 Links, links, and more links

Funny thing is I still have a “to-blog” folder filled with additional Windows 8 linkage I’ve collected and never got around to posting.

So I’m leap-frogging over those (for now) and getting this breaking collecting of Windows 8.1 references out.

Lavie’s laptop is the only daily-driver we have around here with Windows 8 on it. Eventually I’ll need to get it updated but there is no immediate rush.

I do have that Windows 8 Enterprise IETester VM I keep around but I also have a Windows 8.1 Preview Enterprise IETester VM as well but I don’t see any benefit to upgrading either one. I’m sure eventually a fully built VM of Win8.1 will be offered at modern.IE (as of the time of this post only the Win8.1 Preview is listed).

So in the meantime, here is the most interesting or useful-looking posts this week on Windows 8.1 now that it has been publically released.

In some subtle order that I can tell…

Cheers,

Claus Valca

No comments: