Friday, November 04, 2005

World War II if it were an On-Line Game...

I come across a lot of humor on the web. Some is funny--most not so much. But as a student of history and tech, this had me falling out of the chair laughing. My sides hurt for a long time. Bad. (As found on Ed Bott's blog). I couldn't wait to my normal posting cycle to share.

"If World War Two had been an online Real Time Strategy game, the chat room traffic would have gone something like this."

*Hitler[AoE] has joined the game.*
*Eisenhower has joined the game.*
*paTTon has joined the game.*
*Churchill has joined the game.*
*benny-tow has joined the game.*
*T0J0 has joined the game.*
*Roosevelt has joined the game.*
*Stalin has joined the game.*
*deGaulle has joined the game.*
Roosevelt: hey sup
T0J0: y0
Stalin: hi
Churchill: hi
Hitler[AoE]: cool, i start with panzer tanks!
paTTon: lol more like panzy tanks
T0JO: lol
Roosevelt: o this fockin sucks i got a depression!
benny-tow: haha america sux
Stalin: hey hitler you dont fight me i dont fight u, cool?
Hitler[AoE]; sure whatever
Stalin: cool
deGaulle: **** Hitler rushed some1 help
Hitler[AoE]: lol byebye frenchy
Roosevelt: i dont got **** to help, sry
Churchill: wtf the luftwaffle is attacking me
Roosevelt: get antiair guns

Read the rest, I promise it's worth it.

LOL
--Claus


PS--WWII poster from here. Cool stuff.

No comments: