I use the freeware tool SpeedyFox from CRYSTALIDEA Software to keep my Firefox and Chrome/Chromium browser databases optimized.
Here is a link to SpeedyFox Portable hosted at PortableApps that I actually use.
So I was think-ing.
- SpeedyFox supports Chrome/Chromium browsers.
- The new Vivaldi browser I’m watching in development is based on Chromium.
- SpeedyFox doesn’t explicitly say they support Vivaldi, yet, but…
- SpeedyFox does support Chrome/Chromium based browsers.
- Vivaldi is based on Chromium.
- What happens if I just point SpeedyFox to the data profile store of my Vivaldi installation?
- SpeedyFox recognizes the data store as “Chrome”, and
- It optimizes it with no fuss.