“New” Microsoft Virtual Academy training course spotted.
- TRAINING: Windows Security & Forensics - Kurt Shintaku's Blog
- Windows Security and Forensics
Take a look at the current state of the security landscape, Windows Security, and what "computer forensics" are.
- Windows Memory Attacks and Forensics
Learn how and why hackers attack a system’s memory, and see how Memory Forensics can help address the problem.
- Windows Authentication Attacks and Forensics
See demonstrations of how attackers use credential dependencies to gain elevated access to systems and to perform lateral movement. Plus, learn how to detect and prevent many of these attacks.
- Windows Forensics
Explore Digital Forensics, and find out what to do as a first responder to preserve evidence for legal actions.
- Network Forensics
Explore network forensics, along with case studies, best practices, and online analysis techniques.
- Malware Incident Response
Learn about malware incident response, including identifying, locating, and removing malware.
- Windows 10 Forensics
Take a look at Windows 10 forensics, and hear about new security features and innovations that can help forensic experts with their work.
Learn the following through this course:
- Examine how and why hackers attack a system’s memory.
- Identify how attackers use credential dependencies to gain elevated access.
- Review what to do as a first responder to an attack; learn to preserve evidence for legal actions.
- Explore network forensics.
- Learn about innovations of Windows 10 that can help forensic experts do their jobs.
- Learn the basics of computer forensics.
- See how to respond to malware incidents.
This won’t instantly make you a professional forensicator it looks to give sysadmins a well-rounded introduction into key topic and foundational approaches when deciding where to begin – if there isn’t already a formal support structure in your organization for these items.
- Windows Security & Forensics - Microsoft Virtual Academy