Again, some of this is old, some is not.
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Is Now Available to Download - OMG! Ubuntu!
- See What's New in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Flavors - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 16.04 – It’s F.O.S.S.
- Can't Install Third-Party Apps on Ubuntu 16.04? You're Not Alone - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Ubuntu 16.04 Makes Ubuntu Exciting Again – How-To Geek blog
- Your Favorite Cinnamon Theme — Revealed! - OMG! Ubuntu!
- The 5 Best Cinnamon Desktop Themes (As Chosen By You) - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Cinnamon 3.0 Is Released, Here's How To Install it On Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Cinnamon 3.0 Released – It’s F.O.S.S.
- 7 Best Linux Desktop Environments For Linux – It’s F.O.S.S.
- Linux Mint 18 Is Getting a Brand New Look - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Linux Mint Drops Multimedia Codecs From Install ISO - OMG! Ubuntu!
- Configuring a Raspberry Pi as a Dashboard display - Title (Required)
- Free Linux Malware Scanner - Lightweight Agent for Linux Malware Detection and Removal - Sophos AV Tools
- Apricity OS (described and consumed via TinyApps blog post “A lickable Linux distro”) maybe my favorite of the three…
Note: I spent Sunday watching the Indy 500 and NASCAR races all day and reinstalled Apricity OS from scratch because it crashed out in the middle of a Update session. Despite my best noobie efforts and troubleshooting, I was unable to get it going.
When launching the “Update Manager” I would get a “Failed to synchronize any databases” error.
I tried this fix metioned in the Apricity forum - Lost my upgrade ability … along with some others but nothing could get it restored. Took me a short matter of time to reinstall a fresh load of Apricity and all is well now.