Friday, September 22, 2006

The Stormtrooper Effect

I've been seeing the Stormtrooper Effect in action all this time and never really realized what was going on.

Thanks Wikipedia!

Claus's Corollary to the Stormtrooper Effect:

A Stormtrooper's effectiveness is magnified 1000x if he is the only one in Japan.

1) Playing Pachinko,

2) Running around with maids,

3) Assisting with loitering cat removal.

4) Giving presentations at Microsoft,

5) Pushing a stroller (with child),

6) Practicing escape-pod ingress techniques,

7) Hitting the local stop-and-shop,

8) Commuting into the Death-Star via mass-transit rail,

9) Scoring prime seating at the Ramen house,

10) Getting great service at the hair-salon.

However, Princess Leia in her harem girl outfit can still manage to take down a Stormtrooper, fully armored and holding a blaster.

Amazing.....when will they ever learn?

(All Stormtrooper caught-in-action links via the fabulous Dannychoo.com!)

--Claus

2 comments:

Jim said...

It just doesn't get any better than this!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!!!

I'd try to talk Lavie into letting me get one and then cruise the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo or maybe just hang out at the Galleria, but 1) I don't think she'll approve and 2) I have a suspicion that the instant I show up, DHS will pop up and haul me off....