Sunday, May 06, 2007

Adult Swim and E7: Restored

Just got done expecting to be watching the first episode of Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C 2nd GIG airing on Adult Swim tonight.

Imagine my surprise to find instead it was the final episode of Eureka Seven again.

This time they clipped the front bit of the episode and aired the final post story wrap-up that was edited out of the previous airing.

Although the credits were rolling over it, it was enough to capture the final tender moments of the series.

Hooray for Adult Swim.

I'm glad they did this...even if I may now have to wait for next week to begin GIS:2G. (I've seen it already so I can wait.)

Hopefully this was a nice surprise to fans who didn't catch the ending via the original Japanese version and didn't know what the ruckus was about last week.

Nicely done,

--Claus

No comments: