Unless you really do live under a rock, the past two weeks have been pretty full of news of Adobe Flash and Oracle Java update news.
Here you go for those under-ground dwellers.
- Adobe updates Flash Player and AIR, announces future plans - Betanews
- Adobe April 2013 Black Tuesday Overview - ISC Diary
- New security protection, fixes for 39 exploitable bugs coming to Java - Ars Technica
- How to protect your computer against dangerous Java Applets - Microsoft Malware Protection Center
- Java 7 Update 21 is available - Watch for Behaviour Changes ! - ISC Diary
- Java 8 release schedule delayed for renewed focus on security - ISC Diary
- Java Downloads for All Operating Systems - Oracle. Right now sitting on 7.21
- Adobe Flash Player Distribution - Adobe. Right now sitting on 11.7.700.169
- Shockwave Player Distribution Downloads - Adobe. Right now sitting on 12.0.2r122
- Archived Adobe AIR SDK version - Adobe. Right now sitting on 184.108.40.2060
All done and loaded up? Fire up this Qualys BrowserCheck page in each of your web-browsers and check to be sure.