It’s been a while since I posted a single-source reference for web-browsers I use and deploy.
Dumping these links here for reference only.
Use them as you will.
- Firefox Browser - Firefox stable (public) version
- Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition - Portable version of above.
- Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition Test Versions - Portable versions of beta versions.
- Add-ons for Firefox - what it says
- Claus Valca’s Extension List (Home) :: Add-ons for Firefox - Outdated list of what I run on Firefox
- FireCAT v1.6.2 updated with Framework Detector - Pen/Sec/For Extensions for Firefox
- Firefox 4.0b2 – “Official” x64 Bit Edition Available - GSD post with link to x64 nightly builds
- Resolving a “Nightly” Firefox Issue… - more links to Firefox alternative builds
- "Private Label" Firefox Builds - same but different as above
- Opera Desktop Team - Desktop Team - Source for Opera alpha/beta snapshot blog. Download testing MSI files from here.
- Internet Explorer 8 - That fat old cat has been kept outside in the wild a bit now and is getting leaner.
- Internet Explorer 9: Platform Demos - Not yet ready for public consumption. Don’t let it back into the house right now. It’ll bring dead mice to your doorstep.
- Apple - Safari 5 - Main Page
- Google Chrome - Main Page public release version
- Chromium - The Chromium Projects - Nightly like project builds
- SRWare Iron - The Browser of the Future - “Privatized/Optimized” Chrome build
- Google Chrome Portable - Portable version of the public release version
- Portable Google Chrome 126.96.36.1999 - Stadt-bremerhaven’s foundational portable Chrome package (with nifty updater) that I use.
- Google Chrome Themes Gallery - Prettys
- Google Chrome Extensions - Helpfuls
- Google Chrome Themes Gallery - gotta get a theme. I prefer the more toned down Google Themes rather than the “Artist” line.
- AdBlock - Google Chrome extension gallery.
- Atomic Bookmarks - Google Chrome extension gallery.
- Browser Button for AdBlock - Google Chrome extension gallery.
- ChromeAccess - Google Chrome extension gallery.
- FlashBlock - Google Chrome extension gallery.
- Create Link- Google Chrome extension gallery. Tip: I add an extra %text% line for plain-text only copy formatting.
- Print - Google Chrome extension gallery.
- Sexy Undo Close Tab - Google Chrome extension gallery.
- Trash Can - Google Chrome extension gallery.
- youtube-html5-chrome - Project Hosting on Google Code.
That should do it for now. May be updated later.
Since you scrolled down this far:
- Mozilla bolting Tab Candy on to Firefox 4 today - The magic words for now? Ctrl + Alt + Space - Downloadsquad
- Firefox Friday - 4.0 free-for-all edition! - download squad
- Google Chrome to get advanced plug-in blocking (think FlashBlock) -Downloadsquad
- Create Smarter Google Translate Keyword Bookmarks - Lifehacker tip to make bookmarklet to translate page at once via GoogleTranslate
- Sexy Undo Close Tab Brings Back Your Closed Chrome Content - Lifehacker - Recall those TPS reports you clicked away from.
- Google Chrome’s Remoting feature shows up in Chromium with enterprise implications - Curious - But why still no basic sidebar? - Downloadsquad.