Adobe has pushed out new Flash Player updates to address security issues.
Unless your Flash installation is already set to auto-update, be sure you grab the latest version.
If your Flash installation does auto-update, it wouldn’t hurt to stop into your “Programs and Features” and confirm you actually are running the latest version; Flash Player 18.104.22.168.
- Adobe patches critical Flash security flaws - ZDNet
- Adobe, MS Push Patches, Oracle Drops Drama - Krebs on Security
- More patch tuesday: adobe released security update for adobe flash player - InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog
- Adobe Flash Player Distros - Adobe direct download links
- Taking Flash Player out to the Bins - GSD blog