First, some perspective…
- How the Compromised of a User Account Lead to a Spam Incident - InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog (SANS)
- What price might you really be paying for Woolworths “free” wifi? - Troy Hunt’s blog
- Beware of Fake UPS Exception E-mails - Malwarebytes Unpacked - Got one of these myself this past week.
And now those hits that keep coming!
- Details of the Target Credit Card Breach - Schneier on Security
- Sally Beauty Confirms Card Data Breach - Krebs on Security
- ZIP Codes Show Extent of Sally Beauty Breach - Krebs on Security
- Customer payment information compromised at 34 Spec's stores - Houston Chronicle
- Was I a victim of the Spec’s breach? - Chron.com’s TechBlog
- Sources: Credit Card Breach at California DMV - Krebs on Security
- U.S. States Investigating Breach at Experian - Krebs on Security
- 3 Million Customer Credit, Debit Cards Stolen in Michaels, Aaron Brothers Breaches - Krebs on Security
I originally had lots and lots more linkage but after a certain point there comes that adage about dead horses and sticks…