I was asked to do a guest-review post for The Undershirt Guy Blog.
- Guest Undershirt Review: Jockey Short Sleeve Mock Neck T-Shirt -- The Undershirt Guy Blog
I had picked up some Jockey Mock Neck (Hi-neck) T Shirts after a long search for just such a product. Head over there if you are interested in reading a long and detailed review of them.
Very short review:
- love ‘em
- long tails
- tag-less (except for the tiny hamster-tail tab at the back bottom tail)
- minimal horizontal shrinkage
- acceptable vertical shrinkage due to starting length.
- 100% cotton (black or white colors available) with nice weight.
- Nice high-neck collar…may be prone to light piling due to short beards.
They provide a crisp, professional look under uniforms and polo shirts, and will probably reduce “ring-around-the-collar” stains for button-downs.
TUG’s blog is a great source of all kinds of men’s undershirt reviews and linkage. So if you are a bit OCD regarding the fit, style, and performance of your undershirts, you might want to stop in and have a look around.