Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Update Overload!

Got home ASAP to load up these new gems! Christmas has come early!

Pick number one: Microsoft's Windows Live Writer (Update) is now available.

My version says it is now actually 1.0 (141). Great. I haven't had time to play with the updated features, but it is launching dramatically faster on my machine than the previous version. I like that.

If you haven't tried it yet, and are a blogger, I highly encourage you to give it a shot. Most blog platforms are supported.

I don't know if I blog any better using it, but I enjoy the interface quite a lot and it seems to have lots of additional features once you get digging into it. via CyberNet News.

Pick number two: iTunes (updated). My version is now sitting at v7.0.1.8 It is supposed to be helping out with various issues. I like this update a lot, despite it's past problems with stuttering on my machine that the previous version never exhibited.

My iTunes Radio station playlist:

1) The Green Lounge

2) The 1920's Radio Network

3) SmoothLounge

4) SecretAgent Radio

5) radioioWorld

6) radioioAmbient

7) Radio Junior

8) GrooveSalad on SomaFM

9) DroneZone on SomaFM

10) DI.fm DeepHouse

11) Datempo Lounge Radio

12) BassDrive

13) Japan-A-Radio

14) #Musik.Raw

15) #Musik.Lounge

Eclectic, isn't it?

--Claus

No comments: