Goodness. It just doesn’t ever stop does it?
- The Mad, Mad Dash to Update Flash - Krebs on Security
- Adobe, Microsoft Issue Critical Security Fixes - Krebs on Security
- The “Cobra Effect” that is disabling paste on password fields - Troy Hunt’s blog
- Why You Should Ditch Adobe Shockwave - Krebs on Security
- Adobe Shockwave bundles Flash that’s 15 months behind on security fixes - Ars Technica
- After the breach: eBay’s flawed password reset leaves much to be desired - Ars Technica
- The mechanics of the iCloud “hack” and how iOS devices are being held to ransom - Troy Hunt’s blog
I’ve finally stripped out Shockwave from all our home systems after reading these posts.